[kdepim-users] using Gmane and KNode to manage mailing lists

Sun Jun 22 09:07:47 BST 2008

Sitting down today i was wondering if there was a better way to organizing my
mailing lists subscription. Im now looking at using knode and gmane. This
looks pretty good but i see a couple of issues and was wondering if there is a
way around or better options.

1) can i get knode to download not just the header but the entire mail and
then cache it so i can read it even while im offline? atleast for recent mails
and unread mail?

2) can i post through my usual smtp address and not through gmane? That would
make moderation easy too and get my responses in quicker.

3) Anyway to group lists like with akregator? I would like to see all kde
related lists under a kde folder

Any suggestions?
--
Cheers!