[kdepim-users] Why isn't it possible to preset all outgoing messages to HTML

Itamar Landsman che at itamar.org
Thu Jun 12 11:18:35 BST 2008

Hi,

I have googled for this one for a while and found very little.
Why can't I decide that I want to, always, create and send my messages
in HTML and also define the charset to be used?
I suffer a lot from this due to the fact that I need to send emails in
Hebrew which results in mangled sentences whenever I use English words
in the middle of a sentence.

Is it just me and there is a good way to solve this or is this an
unresolvable issue?

Thanks in advance,
Itamar.