[kdepim-users] Kmail and Right-to-Left languages

Fri Jun 27 18:03:27 BST 2008

On Friday 27 Jun 2008 10:07:54 pm Robert Smits wrote:
> Congratulations to everyone in this thread. It really highlights the
> co-operative way to solve problems that make me really like open source and
> kde.

Lately, i'm motivated enough to thank, at every opportunity, anyone and
everyone who make my kde and open source experience nicer.

So thank you to all the developers for making this wonderful software and for
continuing to make it better. And thank you to all user for using it and for
helping out other possibly less experienced users.

Thanks and i love you all!
--
Cheers!
Kishore