[kdepim-users] Moving mail files

Wed Jun 11 16:25:49 BST 2008

On Wednesday 11 Jun 2008 8:01:41 pm Chris Tanner wrote:
> When I set up kmail i just used the defaults. The e-mail database is
> in 'maildir' format.  I am running on mandriva 2008.1

Sorry for not being clear enough. I meant to ask about the data that you
already have and which you want to import into kmail/kontact. Where is this
data?

Clearly, you not only want to move your data from one PC to another but also
from one mail application to another since you mention you are new to kmail.
--
Cheers!
Kishore