[kdepim-users] Akregator won't fetch feeds anymore

Stefan Girlich dirtbag666 at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 11 17:02:27 BST 2008

Hey folks,

I have a annoying problem for a few weeks now: Akregator does not
fetch the latest messages from certain feeds.

http://www.heise.de/newsticker/heise.rdf -- This is the only one
actually working.
http://www.bildblog.de/wp-rss2.php -- ...and this is the one not
working - After trying to get the news from the feed, there is no
error message or anything. Akregator just behaves as if there were no
new messages. The latest entry I got was from June, 2nd and was named
"Steinzeitjournalismus".

I already tried uninstallling and reinstalling Akregator again,
deleting the config files etc., but nothing really worked. Supposing
that the feeds themselves may be damaged, I tried Opera's RSS feed
aggregator - and it worked fine.

Any ideas?

Thanks for helping,
Steve