[kdepim-users] HTML editing in KMail's Composer?

Tue Jun 24 16:46:35 BST 2008

On Tuesday 24 Jun 2008 8:20:02 pm Art Alexion wrote:
>   On Tuesday 24 June 2008 12:01:20 am Kishore wrote:
> > 1,1
> > 1,2
> > 2,1
> > 2,2
> >

> > Above is a table that i created in oowrited and pasted it in here. Hope
> > it come through as i see it in here. By the way this is from kdepim4.
> > Although i see no option to create something similar, i could paste it
> > here!
>
> Doesn't work in kmail 1.9.9.
I forwarded my above mail as an attachment to my main mail id for which i use
kmail 1.9.9. It showed up as a table in there. I went over to gmail (web
access) and there too i can see the table. In Gmane, there is just the text
without the table. I don't know whose fault it is that it does not show
consistently!
--
Cheers!
Kishore