[kdepim-users] eee PC

Jason 'vanRijn' Kasper vr at movingparts.net
Mon Jul 7 04:05:02 BST 2008

Hi there. KPilot only works with Palm OS PDAs/devices. Is  the device you're
trying to sync with a Palm OS device (it doesn't sound like it)?

On Tue, Jun 24, 2008 at 4:42 AM, Friedrich, Manfred <
Manfred.Friedrich at columbus-clean.com> wrote:

>  Dear Sirs,
>
> I want to synchronize a Bluemedia PDA Typ BM-6280 with  kpilot installed on
> a ASUS eee PC, but Kpilot can't identify the PDA. Is any help on there ?
>
> Thanks in advance
>

> Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards
>

> Manfred Friedrich
>
> Leitung Einkauf / Purchasing Manager
>

> ------------------------------
> G. Staehle GmbH u. Co. KG
> columbus Reinigungsmaschinen
> Mercedesstr. 15
> D-70372 Stuttgart
>
> Tel.:  +49 (0) 711-9544-673
> Fax:  +49 (0) 711-9544-672
>

> www.columbus-clean.com
> www.staehle.de
>
> KG Sitz Stuttgart - Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRA 281
> Persoenlich haftende Gesellschafterin:
> Staehle Verwaltungs GmbH - Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRB 12837
> Geschaeftsfuehrer: Manfred Staehle, Gisela Staehle, Joerg Peter Staehle

-[ Jason 'vanRijn' Kasper // http://movingparts.net ]-
-[ KDE PIM Developer // http://www.kde.org ]-
-[ bash fun -> :(){ :|:&};: // Numbers 6:22-26 ]-