[kdepim-users] zoom vs wrap plus new bug (was Is KDE 4.1 Beta 2 representative of future KDEPIM?)

(``-_-´´) -- Fernando Ubuntu at BUGabundo.net
Tue Jul 1 16:35:06 BST 2008

Back on list so everyone can learn it.

On Tue, Jul 1, 2008 at 2:39 PM, Dotan Cohen <dotancohen at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2008/7/1 (``-_-´´) -- Fernando <ubuntu at bugabundo.net>:
>> one more for you: use the mouse scroll the text size, and you get an horizontal scroll bar, instead of wrap text.
>
> I'm replying off-list, Fernando, so not to hijack the thread. Could
> you explain more. I have never seen in KDEPIM that the mouse scroll
> changes the text size. Tell me where to configure it, and where
> exactly it gives you problems, and I will check it.
>
> Dotan Cohen

Easy. like in most Apps:
"ctrl+scroll"

Another huge bug:
I cant set/change the image of shortcuts on the toolbar.
It just keeps the text. So stuff like "Remove Duplicated Messages" are HUGE.

--
BUGabundo :o)
(``-_-´´)