[kdepim-users] Two Bugs when changing outgoing accounts (?)

Rainer Dorsch rdorsch at web.de
Sun Jul 6 17:44:56 BST 2008

Hello,

I have several outgoing accounts. I changed the name of my default account for
outgoing messages (using the modify button in the configure dialog).

Kmail still used the old name as default when I created new mails after the
change. I consider this a bug number one.

After I noticed the problem for all the messages sitting in the outbox, I
opened them and tried to change the mail transport tap. Kmail did not like
that and crashed. I consider this a bug number two.

I am using kmail 3.5.9 from Debian lenny.

Can anybody reproduce this?

If yes, does it happen also on other systems or is the problem Debian
specific?

If it happens on other systems, does anybody think this is worth to open a bug
report agains kmail?

Many thanks,
Rainer

--
Rainer Dorsch
Lärchenstr. 6
email: rdorsch at web.de
jabber: rdorsch at jabber.org
GPG Fingerprint: 5966 C54C 2B3C 42CC 1F4F  8F59 E3A8 C538 7519 141E
Full GPG key: http://pgp.mit.edu/