[kdepim-users] How to insert a hyperlink

Randy randy.earl at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 15:43:22 BST 2008

Hi everyone,

I know this sounds ridiculously easy, but I've googled it and found the same
question with no reply.  How do I insert a hyperlink in an email I am
composing in Kmail?  I know there are HTML haters out there (with potentially
valid security concerns), but I have low-tech family members who can't handle
broken or unclear links; it needs to be an active link for them and that is
what I want to know how to create.  I am running KMail 1.9.6 on KDE 3.5.8

Any help appreciated.

Randy Earl
randy.earl at gmail.com