[kdepim-users] Setting up GTD with Kontact/Korganizer?

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Sun Jul 27 06:33:16 BST 2008

2008/7/27 M. Fioretti <mfioretti at nexaima.net>:
> Greetings,
>
> Has anybody configured Kontact/Korganizer to implement David Allen's
> "Getting Things Done" method? I'm interested both for personal usage
> and for an article.
>
> If you have any tips, comments, suggestions, thoughts, complaints,
> whatever, that you'd like to share I'd love to read them here on list
> (private email is welcome too, of course)
>
> Ciao and thanks,
>                        Marco

Doesn't GTD involve setting up folders like "important" and filters
and whatnot? What specific feature are you trying to implement? You
might want to go through the lifehacker.com website, they talk about
GTD often. Maybe there is a GTD with Thunderbird/Outlook article that
you could apply to Kmail.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com