[kdepim-users] How do I get more room for the filter in Kaddressbook?

Robert Smits bob at rsmits.ca
Wed Jul 2 06:44:10 BST 2008

How does one make the space allocated for the filter selection in kaddressbook
larger? When I'm in kaddressbook, the space that contains the window for
entering the search term is very long, and as a result, the space for
choosing fields and filters is scrunched over to the right. The filter field
is so scrunched it's hard to see what the filter name is.

Anyone know where I can configure this? I've looked at the kaddressbook.rc
file but can't find anyplace to change the sizing?

Thanks, Bob
bob at rsmits.ca