[kdepim-users] Setting up GTD with Kontact/Korganizer?

M. Fioretti mfioretti at nexaima.net
Sun Jul 27 07:56:39 BST 2008

On Sun, Jul 27, 2008 09:21:25 AM +0300, Dotan Cohen wrote:

> You assume that all readers of the list are familiar with GTD.

No, or at least that wasn't my intention. My original question was:

> Has anybody configured Kontact/Korganizer to implement David Allen's
> "Getting Things Done" method? I'm interested both for personal usage
> and for an article.

so I was /am addressing the subset of list subscribers who already
know what GTD is (assuming they exist, of course). This said, a short,
good introduction I'd suggest to read to whoever wants to know what
GTD is, is at http://pigpog.com/node/1033

What I wrote above is also the reason why I am not going (not now at
least) to file a wish-bug: I'm not really _wishing_, not now at least,
that Kontact does pure GTD.  I'm just trying to find out if and how an
end user can use Kontact in that way _now_.

I'm also looking at Thunderbird and other apps, it's just that I'd
rather stick to kontact in this mailing list.

Thanks,
		Marco
--
Your own civil rights and the quality of your own life heavily depend on
how software is used *around* you:               http://digifreedom.net/