[kdepim-users] Remote calendar and addressbooks

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Wed Jan 30 22:10:05 GMT 2008

On Sunday 27 January 2008 11:15:12 Ingo Klöcker wrote:
> Did you per chance reboot your system or at least restart KDE? That
> would be a more likely explanation than the installation of smb4k.

As I'm moving to a new server I'm once again having access problems from this
same laptop.  Once more, Smb4K can access my home directory and the files
therein, yet korganizer says that access is denied - it can't write to the
file.  I'm beginning to be convinced that it's not authenticating.  KWallet
has an entry for kmail, but nothing for korganizer - should there be a
separate one?  Whether or not, it doesn't seem to be using one.

Anne