[kdepim-users] Fwd: Re: [Dovecot] Multiple copies of a message

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Thu Jan 31 13:48:02 GMT 2008

Multiple messages appear in, and only in, my imap Inbox.  They are identical
in headers apart from the last few lines, of which I have quoted an example
below.  Dovecot people are pointing fairly and squarely at kmail.  I'm out of
arguments, so need your comments.

Anne

On Wed, 2008-01-30 at 20:20 +0000, Anne Wilson wrote:

> and

I think this shows pretty clearly that kmail adds those duplicates. I
doubt anything else would add unique X-KMail-Filtered headers.