[kdepim-users] KOrganizer won't import a vCal file

Firas Kraiem firas at itsuki.fkraiem.org
Thu Jan 31 19:38:00 GMT 2008

Greetings,

as the title says, I'm having issues importing a vCal file in KOrganizer
(running KDE 3.5.8 in Ubuntu Gutsy). KOrganizer just throws a popup
saying "Error while loading file resource" and, if I didn't check the "Read
only" box when importing, erases all the contents of the file. Both Outlook
and Evolution import the file just fine so I suspect there is something
KOrganizer doesn't like about how the file is formatted (it's generated by a
script on my school's website). I attached the file, any ideas about how I
could make it KOrganizer-friendly ?

Firas