[kdepim-users] Reseting Kmail

Roy J. Tellason rtellason at verizon.net
Mon Jan 28 02:05:16 GMT 2008

On Sunday 27 January 2008 20:04, Pablo Sanchez wrote:

I'm replying here because the conversation we'd started to have seems to have
been brought to an abrupt halt (cut-and-paste):

                        The Postfix program

<pablo-blueoakdb at hillsandlakes.com> (expanded from <pablo at blueoakdb.com>):
    service unavailable. Command output: 500 - Your e-mail could not be
    delivered. If this is incorrect, please fix via
    http://www.hillsandlakes.com/stats/cgi-bin/whitelist.cgi
unnamed
Delivery report

Encapsulated message
  Re: [kdepim-users] Kmail stops delivering mail after a period of        time