[kdepim-users] kwallet no longer storing pws after move to IMAP

Jim Hitch jim.hitch at englishlanguageservices.co.uk
Tue Jan 22 22:18:36 GMT 2008

Hi

Not sure if this is a kde-pim specific issue or not.

I've had no trouble with kwallet in the past, but have just moved to
IMAP and now, each time I open kmail, I'm asked for the passwords.

I have checked the store password options both on the login screen and
within kmail itself, and if I look in kwallet there are two more
passwords stored too. However, next time I start kmail, I get asked
again, and the stored passwords have gone from kwallet.

Thanks

Jim