[kdepim-users] Kontact on Windows

Jarosław Staniek js at iidea.pl
Thu Jan 24 17:11:57 GMT 2008

Stephen More said the following, On 2008-01-24 16:00:

> How is the status of "Kontact on Windows" tracked ?

Stephen,
There is a dedicated page
http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/PIM/MS_Windows

This is a subpage of http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/PIM
where you can find some more general information about the PIM development.
Kontact for KDE 4 is not yet ready regardles of the platform.
Note that many of the works are performed in a platform-independent way -
that's why I have provided the link to more general information.

> Would it be listed under http://bugs.kde.org/ or someplace else ?
>
> I would like to help test and track some bugs down.

I have just created a special page for contributors like you:
http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/KDE_on_Windows/How_to_Help

--
regards / pozdrawiam, Jaroslaw Staniek