[kdepim-users] misc questions re KMail...

Frank Thieme frank at fthieme.net
Fri Feb 8 20:58:43 GMT 2008

On Friday 08 February 2008, Ingo Klöcker wrote:
> In the composer under Settings->Spellchecker... you can choose between
> all installed supported spellcheckers.

Everytime you find something new in it :)

> And in KDE 4 we can theoretically use arbitrary many languages and the
> spellchecker will automatically detect the correct language (per
> paragraph ?).

I like it the way claws-mail or Evolution do, checking in two languages same
time, e.g. English and German. I think you often write German and English
eMails, too. Especially in German eMails you often use English terms and it
would be great, that the spell checker recognizes this.

Bye...Frank