[kdepim-users] kpilot and 64bit opensuse

mick miiick at yahoo.com.au
Thu Feb 14 23:42:15 GMT 2008

Guys,

Not a bug report just a request for information and other peoples
experience.

I am trying to sync a brand new Plam tungsten TX and am getting the
following results:

PC1: OpenSuSE 10.3 32 bit: sync works fine. (Nice work :) )

PC2: OpenSuSE 10.2 64 bit: Everything is synchronised from the Palm to
the PC and deleted from the Palm. (a bit annoying)

Does anybody know if this is what I should expect from the 64 bit
version?  Or is it most likely that it is something I have stuffed up?

If this is the expected behaviour I will just trash 10.2 64 bit and
install 10.3 32 bit.

Thanks in advance.