[kdepim-users] rss feeds messed up

Paul Cartwright paul_tbot at pcartwright.com
Fri Feb 8 21:13:20 GMT 2008

On Tue February 5 2008, Frank Osterfeld wrote:
> What are the URLs of the feeds where this happens?
>
> Are you using the Akregator/the "Feeds" component in Kontact or the summary
> plugin for the Kontact summary page?

On the far left section, you have choices for summary, Mail, Contacts,
Calendar.. and FEEDS. I use the feeds section to read RSS feeds.
the URLs in question are:
biglumber
http://www.biglumber.com/index.rss

Bluelandblog (Thrashers hockey!)
http://thrashers.portspaces.com/blueland/nf/rss.xml

Dice.com IT jobs
http://www.dice.com/external/rss/system/it-support-jobs.xml

(sorry for the late response, I was out of town all week, and my home desktop
kept sucking in all my emails.. I should probably change to IMAP or
something..)
--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800