[kdepim-users] Problem with the Tasks folder on a French IMAP/groupware account

Alain Hélaïli ahelaili at bea.com
Wed Feb 20 15:54:59 GMT 2008

Hi there,

I'm connecting KMail to an MS Exchange server through IMAP and I'm using the groupware feature. My Exchange account is French, so the IMAP folder labels such as "Sent", "Outbox", "Calendar" are in French. Mail, Calendar and Contacts work fine, but KMail seems not knowing the French "Tasks" folder which is "Tâches".
At startup, I keep getting the following message, and a new Tasks folder is created :

KMail found the following groupware folders in 1521539854 and needs to perform the following operations:
-Tasks: no folder found. It will be created.

If you do not want this, cancel and the IMAP resource will be disabled

Anybody has an idea on how to fix this?

Thanks
Notice:  This email message, together with any attachments, may contain information  of  BEA Systems,  Inc.,  its subsidiaries  and  affiliated entities,  that may be confidential,  proprietary,  copyrighted  and/or legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient, and have received this message in error, please immediately return this by email and then delete it.