[kdepim-users] draft folder on server

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Thu Feb 7 16:17:43 GMT 2008

I occasionally find that I have a half-finished reply in the draft folder on
the wrong box, so I thought it would be a good thing to set each identity to
use the server's draft folder.  This morning I needed it for the first time.
I saw the message go into the local draft folder, then it disappeared and
appeared in the server draft folder.  Encouraged, I opened it a little later
only to find there was no body at all.

There are a number of bugs reported regarding drafts, one or two of which
concern imap drafts, but they don't seem to be the same as this.  I can, of
course, change the setting back, but if there is a workaround I'd like to
know.

Anne