[kdepim-users] Strange data loss in Kmail

Gölöncsér Attila attila.goloncser at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 10:21:43 GMT 2008

Hi!

> The problem has been known for a very long time, but no-one can point to the
> exact cause, which makes fixing it impossible.  Hopefully, when we get the
> akonadi version with KDE 4.1 we will no longer have the problem.

I think I can regenerate the crash, so should I attach an strace
output? Or should I send it to the bugzilla?

As Ingo wrote, concurrency can be an interesting aspect, I also have
some POP3 boxes setup to fetch the mails every minute. So some
concurrency can came off  that I didn't noticed.

Bye

Attila