[kdepim-users] Kaddressbook and LDAP Addresstypes

micky mouze at gmx.de
Thu Feb 21 12:43:41 GMT 2008

Hallo,

i use the Kaddressbook with a LDAP Ressource. This is ok, but the
problem is the following. For an entry in the LDAP you can declare a
Address. In the Kaddressbook you can assign a Addresstype, like
"homeaddress" or "businessaddress" to a Address. The Problem is, when I
change the Adresstype from homeaddress to businessaddress, the changes
where not save and no Data where written in the LDAP. My target is to
change the Addresstype in businessaddress and to save the Information in
the LDAP or to change the View of the Addresstype from homeaddress to
busisnessaddress permanent, but i don't understand how i can change
these addresstype permanent, can help me someone?

--
Gruß
Michael Mauß