[kdepim-users] kmail: Attachments not appearing

patrick_hogan at ntlworld.com patrick_hogan at ntlworld.com
Fri Feb 29 15:33:18 GMT 2008

Hi list,

I'm seeing a strange problem with kmail (Qt: 3.3.7, KDE: 3.5.6, KMail:
1.9.6, Ubuntu 2.6.20-16-generic) where attachments do not appear in
received mail. I know they are there because right-clicking on the mail
allows me to successfully "Save attachements...", but the attachment does
not show up in the mail message, no matter what "View->Attachements..."
option I choose.

In addition, the attachments does not show up in the "Attachment" column on
the main message list, athough the size of the message is shown correctly.

I've tried deleting and re-creating the account at the kmail end, but this
has no effect.

Does anyone have any idea why I'm seeing this problem?

Thanks and regards,

Patrick