[kdepim-users] annoying wallet

Pastor JW jolson at gohighspeed.com
Sat Feb 16 17:41:36 GMT 2008

On Friday 15 February 2008 13:35, slawko.skrzynka at poczta.fm wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Can anyone tell me how to disable or correct the wallet services in KMail
> 1.8.2 (using KDE 3.4.2 Level "b" SUSE 10.0) ? Every time I want to send an
> email, I am asked to provide password for opening the wallet. Wallet is
> normaly closed and it's first usage by KMail causes this difficulty by
> opening the wallet. Is there a way to configure this applications, so I
> could send an email without the need to open password protected wallet ?

In the "Configuration","Control Center","Security and Privacy", "KDE Wallet"
just untic the box before the line, "Enable the KDE wallet subsystem".  I
understand the annoying, I was so frustrated I just about dumped Linux
altogether over it till I happened onto how to disable it.  When windoze
begins to look good to an old Amiga user, something is WAY BAD!!  :) ;)

--
73 de N7PSV aka Pastor JW <n><
http://the-inner-circle.org