[kdepim-users] Viewing Contacts

keith Cowling keith at eyehouse.info
Mon Dec 8 18:18:13 GMT 2008

I'm using KDE PIM version 1.1.2 on the ASUS Eee and after a bit of help
from list members getting it running I'm starting to be very fond of
it.  I've got a mystery in the Cotacts section though.  I transferred my
contacts rather laboriously from Thunderbird on my desk top and can see
and use them in ADdress Book 3.4.2  Troble is, the list panes shows them
all twice on consecutive rows.  If I delete the spare one, they both go.

Any ideas on how to cut the data (and display) down to size?

Keith Cowling