[kdepim-users] subject line hidden

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Wed Dec 17 15:42:11 GMT 2008

On Wednesday 17 December 2008 14:13:37 Paul Cartwright wrote:
> some folders it opens with a thread, and the new message header info is
> visible. Sometimes it opens and if the message has no previous thread, it
> hides the subject info.. Not always and I haven't kept track of each and
> every time it happens, because it happens ALL the time..
> yes I can drag the window down to view the whole subject line, or click the
> scroll bar, but you would think it would not hide the current message....

Paul, if it happens "ALL the time" you have to remember that this is non-
standard behaviour and we have confirmed that none of us are seeing it, so you
have to make a plan for investigation.  You need to find out what you do or
what setting you have that is in any way unusual.  *Something* in your system
must be causing this.

Anne