[kdepim-users] Viewing Contacts

Keith Cowling eyehouse at phonecoop.coop
Thu Dec 11 17:00:23 GMT 2008

Thanks Werner, your advice helped me to crack it.

I stared at the Address book for sometime wondering about the 'lower
pane' in the address book, which didn't seem to be there.  Then I
fiddled with the lower edge of the contacts  panel and, lo and behold, a
hidden resources pane emerged showing that I had indeed got two
resources "file address book" and "resource" open.  They are obviously
identical files or 'resources'.  What's the difference?  Can I delete
one?  Can I create  different contact lists and load them separately?

Keith Cowling