[kdepim-users] subject line hidden

Paul Cartwright paul_tbot at pcartwright.com
Wed Dec 17 14:13:37 GMT 2008

On Tue December 16 2008, Kishore wrote:
> > > Paul? How did you go to the new message, i.e. which keyboard shortcut
> > > did you use?
> >
> > I use keyboard commands,  CTRL-+(Control PLUS),CTRL-- ( Control Minus)
> > and just "+" within a folder.
>
> I see this as something possibly to do with the horizontal scroll bar which
> seems to only exist to compensate for the space taken by the vertical
> scrollbar.
>
> Paul, if you adjust the view so that the horizontal scroll either
> disappears, do you still face this issue?

some folders it opens with a thread, and the new message header info is
visible. Sometimes it opens and if the message has no previous thread, it
hides the subject info.. Not always and I haven't kept track of each and
every time it happens, because it happens ALL the time..
yes I can drag the window down to view the whole subject line, or click the
scroll bar, but you would think it would not hide the current message....

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800