[kdepim-users] viewing html messages

Paul Cartwright paul_tbot at pcartwright.com
Thu Dec 18 11:58:24 GMT 2008

Is there a default somewhere to view html messages? Especially for messages
that are forwarded, that include html messages. I get lots of those,
from "friends".. then I have to go dig down in the message structure viewer,
find the line that says html, and click on it, to actually SEE the message..
	for instance, my airline always sends me the flight info with bar code, in an
html message, but I have to click a few times to actually SEE and print the
bar code..

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800