[kdepim-users] winCE 3 device/multisync

Philip Aston philip.aston at ntlworld.com
Sun Dec 21 12:00:05 GMT 2008

Hi
Just connected my ipaq which is a CE3 device via opensync- have
previously used synce-serial but that is troublesome and the connection
via synce-hal seems OK (synce-pstatus and synce-matchmaker working)
Unable to get multisync to detect chages so trying multisync.

I think my problem is lack
of :/usr/share/opensync/defaults/synce-opensync-plugin. I can stop the
error message by crating a "dummy" file with this name, contents
identical to the evo2-sync file, but this of course won't synchronize,
and an empty file with this name produces the expected result ie
"configuration is empty!"

So what I need to do is get a synce-opensync-plugin file with the
correct location for tasks addresses etc

Can you suggest anything?

Oh BTW I can't get a kitchensync manual page, just reference to
kitchensync in KDE docs.

Thank you -Phil