[kdepim-users] Problems on KMail 1.9.9

Lisi Reisz lisi.reisz at gmail.com
Sun Dec 14 12:14:48 GMT 2008

Setup:
Debian Lenny, fully updated.
KDE 3.5.10
KMail 1.9.9

Since yesterday I have been having problems.  I was fetching from 3 different
places, and I got no email downloaded all day yesterday because KMail was
hanging on one of the accounts.  I used KMail -> settings -> configure
KMail -> accounts and unticked (unchecked) all instances of fetching from two
of the accounts, including manual.  At first, the one remaining account
downloaded - and then KMail hung again, except that it was alternating
between the two accounts from which it was not supposed to be fetching mail.

So I deleted both the accounts that I was trying to disable.  They continued
to interfere with th one account that was still supposed to be functioning.
So I restared the computer.

I update every night.  So that could potentially have something to do with it.

Now KMail hangs on the one remaining account.

Help!

TIA
Lisi