[kdepim-users] Adding custom button in KAddressBook

Art Alexion art.alexion at verizon.net
Mon Dec 1 18:52:27 GMT 2008

On Sun, Nov 30, 2008 at 7:30 AM, Giorgos Michalogiorgakis
<giorgis.m at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello list,
>
>  I hope this is the correct place to ask.  I am syncing my address book
> with a server using a custom rsync script.  It would be very useful if I
> could do this using a button in the gui of KAddressBook that just runs the
> script.  Is there a way to implement this?  Going quickly through the
> KAdressBook hand book I did not find anything.

Giorgo, I am in gnome on my eee right and can't poke around to try to
answer your question, but I have a question of you.  Does your script
actually sync, i.e. on a record by record basis, or is it primairly a
backup?  I would really be interested in a sync sloution.

artAlexion
sent unsigned from webmail interface