[kdepim-users] subject line hidden

Ingo Klöcker kloecker at kde.org
Tue Dec 16 19:43:49 GMT 2008

On Monday 15 December 2008, Anne Wilson wrote:
> On Monday 15 December 2008 21:41:48 Paul Cartwright wrote:
> > I am having a very small issue with kmail. There are 2 panes on the
> > right hand side, the upper pane has the subject, header, order of
> > arrival... the lower pane has the body of each message.
> > When I go to a new message in a folder, the upper pane subject is
> > highlighted, but the line is actually hidden below the window, when
> > there are more emails than will fit within the view. This is a
> > little annoying to have to slide the window down, so I can see the
> > subject.. Is it me?? I took a screenshot if you want to see what I
> > mean...
>
> That screenshot might help, since I don't recognise what you are
> describing
>
> :-)

Paul has sent a screenshot to the list, but it's over 600 KB which is a
little bit over the 64 KB limit.

Paul, if you want to share the screenshot then please use one of the
free image websites like flickr.

Anyway, I understood from Paul's description what he observed. The
selected message is only half visible in the message list. I have no
idea what could cause this problem since it has always worked perfectly
for me.

Paul? How did you go to the new message, i.e. which keyboard shortcut
did you use?