[kdepim-users] subject line hidden

Paul Cartwright paul_tbot at pcartwright.com
Mon Dec 15 21:41:48 GMT 2008

I am having a very small issue with kmail. There are 2 panes on the right hand
side, the upper pane has the subject, header, order of arrival... the lower
pane has the body of each message.
When I go to a new message in a folder, the upper pane subject is highlighted,
but the line is actually hidden below the window, when there are more emails
than will fit within the view. This is a little annoying to have to slide the
window down, so I can see the subject.. Is it me?? I took a screenshot if you
want to see what I mean...

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800