[kdepim-users] Editing a recurring appointment

Pablo Sanchez pablo at blueoakdb.com
Fri Dec 12 15:40:30 GMT 2008

On Friday 12 December 2008 at 10:35 am, Anne Wilson penned
about "Re: [kdepim-users] Editing a recurring appointment"

> On Friday 12 December 2008 15:27:50 Ákos Szederjei wrote:
> > On Friday 12 December 2008 16:07:06 Anne Wilson wrote:
> > > I have a weekly appointment, for which the time will change in the New
> > > Year. I can't find any way to change forward times only, leaving previous
> > > ones unchanged.  If this is true I would call it a bug, and report it.
> > > Am I missing something?
> > >

> Yes, I had realised that there was that option as a workaround.  While this is
> not vital in this case, I do believe that it really is a bug.  I can imagine
> circumstances where it would be essential for the appointments to be clearly
> part of a set - think of a business scenario :-)

I agree with Anne, given the context of a calendar, the default should
not be to change `history' - past events.

My 0.02

Cheers,
--
Pablo Sanchez - Blueoak Database Engineering, Inc
Ph:    819.459.1926      Fax:   760.860.5225 (US)