[kdepim-users] Kmail Message-list window

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Wed Aug 13 21:37:56 BST 2008

On Wednesday 13 August 2008 17:43, Roy J. Tellason wrote:
> On Wednesday 13 August 2008 03:36, Anne Wilson wrote:
> > (1)  Spam is filtered to a separate folder, an I have a toolbar icon for
> > delete ( as distinct from move to trash).  I click on the top message,
> > hold down shift and click on the bottom one, then click on the icon.
> > Result - empty folder.
>
> How did you set this up?

In Configure Toolbars.  There are three sections,  two of which are called
Main...... It's the second one where you'll see all the possible entries.  I
make two entries for Full Headers and Fancy Headers, and I put them next to
the back and forward entries, setting up and down arrows for the icons.  BTW,
put your cursor on the icon where you want the new ones to follow, and then
you won't have to move them around.

For the delete, I put my cursor on Trash, then add Delete.  Distros vary, but
most supply an icon for this, either a circle with a cross in it, or a X on a
sheet of paper.

Anne