[kdepim-users] how to switch to the next folder in the list?

Pablo Sanchez pablo at blueoakdb.com
Mon Aug 18 16:32:37 BST 2008

On Monday 18 August 2008 at 11:29 am, Gandalf Lechner penned
about "Re: [kdepim-users] how to switch to the next folder in the
list?:

> thanks, that's it! this feature is rather hard to discover, though,
> since there is no visual feedback indicating that the focus shifted
> to a different folder before it is selected.

Hi,

I agree it's very difficult to see.  There is visual feedback though
in the form of a dotted box around the folder.  At least I see it.  :)

Cheers,
--
Pablo Sanchez - Blueoak Database Engineering, Inc
Ph:    819.459.1926      Fax:   760.860.5225 (US)