[kdepim-users] kmail ignoring style

Tami King tik at grahamand.us
Thu Aug 28 22:32:08 BST 2008

I recently installed KDE 4.1 and I have a cosmetic problem with kmail.  I
change my style (System Settings -> Appearance -> Style) and all of the
applications change to the new style, but not kmail.  It won't change.  I had
messed up fonts when I first ran it and had to clean out some font references
in kmailrc to get that straightened out.  I was wondering if something similar
is needed here.  I haven't seen anything obvious in the rc file, but I could
just be missing it.

Thanks!

--
Tami King