[kdepim-users] Permanent Decrpytion of GPG mail in kmail

Till Adam till at kdab.net
Thu Aug 28 19:50:10 BST 2008

Karl, Anne,

there is actually o secret sauce solution for this, but it currently only
works for SMIME mails. We're implementing that for OpenPGP as well, atm,
should be in the next round o releases.

To store emails that have been decrypted once in unencrypted format
henceforth, add this to your kmailrc configuration file, in the [Reader]
section:

store-displayed-messages-unencrypted=true

Till

--
Till Adam
KDAB - platform independent software services