[kdepim-users] Akregator Bug?

Sun Aug 24 05:29:47 BST 2008

On Saturday 23 Aug 2008 9:16:45 pm Richard wrote:
> I run ubuntu and I really like akregator.
>
> I just upgraded to the newest version of ubuntu and akregator upgraded as
> well.
>
> It was all peachy and working nice until randomly it stopped showing the
> articles... I can see the feeds and when I click on the feed the
> description comes up on the right but no articles show up.
>
> Tried in normal and widescreen. I can see them in combined but I really
> don't like combined.
>
> Any help would be appreciated.

Richard, It is likely that when you see it he way you do, the article preview
is occupying all space and the article list is compressed to the top. Can you
try to reach out to the top to see if the splitter widget that you can grip
and drag down to expose the article list.

I hope i am making sense there! Couldn't explain better :D
--
Cheers!
Kishore