[kdepim-users] Skype integration?

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 09:59:15 BST 2008

Is it possible to have Korganizer use Skype for making phone calls?
When I click on a phone number I get a message that no application is
currently configured to handle phone numbers. However, I do not see
how to configure _any_ application. I tried the Kontact settings and
tore apart Kcontrol looking for it as well.

Note that while googling the integration I found Skype on KDE-Apps:
Should this really be there? Skype is _not_ a KDE app (It is, however,
Qt) and I don't want to see kde-apps filling up with off-topic spam.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il