[kdepim-users] distribution lists

Robert Smits labour at telus.net
Wed Apr 30 20:43:53 BST 2008

On April 25, 2008 03:48:27 pm Caleb Cushing wrote:
> how do I edit/view them?
>
> I also seem to be having a problem creating a new one. I click new one it
> doesn't do anything.

It does, here, Caleb. Perhaps some additional information from you would help.

What version are you running, on what distro, and what action happens when you
click on new one in the distribution list edit toolbar?

You do realize you're meant to name the list, and then drag the entries to the
list?

--
Robert Smits CEP525G

Nanaimo, Duncan & District Labour Council
Box 822 Nanaimo, V9R 5N2 Ph 250-753-0201
Fax 250-753-2954 Email labour at telus.net