[kdepim-users] Treo 755p

Jason 'vanRijn' Kasper vr at movingparts.net
Sun Apr 13 07:05:42 BST 2008

Hi David!

Thanks for the good report!! =:)

What path are you trying to get working from subversion? Trunk or
branches/KDE/3.5/kdepim/kpillot? Don't try to use trunk.

On Sat, Apr 5, 2008 at 11:35 PM, David M. Sielert <davidmirv at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello, per the kpilot website, I am writing to inform that Kpilot package
> from my distribution repositorys works beautifully with My Palm Treo 755p.
>
> Debian Sid
> Kde 4.0
> kpilot                                        4:3.5.9-2
> Linux Kernel 2.6.24.3
>

> However, Attached is the a crash file from the hotsync operation with the
> latest subversion release of kpilot.  Looking at the changelog and todo for
> the most recent release this looks like this may be a known issue. Not
> sure..
>
> Thanks
>

> David Sielert

-[ Jason 'vanRijn' Kasper // http://movingparts.net ]-
-[ KDE PIM Developer // http://www.kde.org ]-
-[ bash fun -> :(){ :|:&};: // Numbers 6:22-26 ]-