[kdepim-users] Reply-to set to lists

(=?utf-8?q?=60=60-=5F-=C2=B4=C2=B4?=) -- Fernando ubuntu at bugabundo.net
Thu Apr 3 00:37:10 BST 2008

I have many Identities on kmail, but even then I reuse many for similar stuff, like Linux MLs.
So the same Identity is used to Ubutu Users, Dev-discuss, Launchpad, kdepim and likewise.
I have a costum reply-to with "Ubuntu at BUGabundo.net, Ubuntu-reply at BUGabundo.net, lists.ubuntu.com" and while writing an email I replace "lists.ubuntu.com" with the proper List email ( in our case, kdepim-users at kde.org ). But usually I reply to email long into the night, and when I'm tired I get extra forgetful and *many* times I forget to correct the reply-to.
Certain mailman just barf with unproper header, and there I go, resending.
But shouldnt my email klient detect this before I'm able to sent and email? if kmail alerts me that I have no To field why doesn't it alert me that the email on the reply-to field is invalid?

ps: ok before ppl start saying that kmail doesnt allow the user to set an incorrect email on the reply-to, in Identities->advanced->Reply-to, I did manually changed my kmail.rc. but still the Compose reply-to should also be validated.

--
BUGabundo  :o)
(``-_-ยดยด)	http://Ubuntu.BUGabundo.net