[kdepim-users] K3b headache (Franco Pellegrini) (Brad Rogers)

Emanoil Kotsev deloptes at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 25 20:19:18 BST 2008

It's worrying;  Without an eject and consequent reload of the disk,
there's no guarantee that the data being verified isn't the data in a
cache somewhere.

Yes, you are correct it could be, especialy when doing multisession, but I don't think we have other option for now, because no one from the k3b team responded before this. pitty for it.
If you have a solution (I read you've had a look into the code)  you can mail it to the developers. I think there was a bug about this already logged. All they said is that it is not generally confirmed.

I don't have time to play with the code but could compile and test a possible fix, because I'm warried too.

regards