[kdepim-users] Sync crash

Jason 'vanRijn' Kasper vr at movingparts.net
Sun Apr 13 06:58:46 BST 2008

Hi Tom. Unfortunately, your logs don't help me at all. I also have a 700p,
and it works just fine, so I know the device plays nicely with KPilot.  I'm
not sure what directions you followed from their (whose?) HowTo...  And you
don't need pilot-link 0.12.3...

Maybe you can tell me a little more about your setup... How many versions of
kpilot do you have installed on your system, etc.?

On Fri, Apr 11, 2008 at 1:00 PM, Tom Cada <thomas.cada at gmail.com> wrote:

> I have upgraded my window manager to KDE 3.5.9 as suggested earlier. I
> am using openSUSE 10.3 and followed the directions in their HowTo.
>
> I tried to sync my Palm 700p which once it got started ran to the end.
> Then the kpilot daemon crashed.
>
> I have attached the crash traceback and the kpilot log.
>
> As part of my setup, I followed the directions in the README's for
> pilot-link, and am using usb: as a device.
>
> Should I be using pilot-link 0.12.3, and if so, how do I get kpilot to
> reference the newer version?
>
> Thanks... Tom.

-[ Jason 'vanRijn' Kasper // http://movingparts.net ]-
-[ KDE PIM Developer // http://www.kde.org ]-
-[ bash fun -> :(){ :|:&};: // Numbers 6:22-26 ]-